Business immigration to Europe Consultants ›› Services ›› How to employ a foreigner in Poland?

How to employ a foreigner in Poland?

Make an enquiry or call +370 648 70776
We will help to employ a foreign worker from the third countries (Russia, Belarus, the USA, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, etc.) in your Polish company. We will help to obtain required work permit for your Polish company and a foreign employee which gives right to legally work and live in Poland.

Our specialists will help and prepare all documents and work permits. To employ a foreigner in a Polish company, we will need the following documents from you:

  • Your Polish company's documents;
  • Passport copy of a prospective foreign employee;
  • Prospective foreign employee's copy of visa, issued by Poland/another Schengen country or permit to live in Poland;
  • Future foreign worker‘s education document;
  • Notes about a future foreign worker‘s work experience;
  • An employer's signed statement containing  information about the job requirements.

The Process of Obtaining a Work Permit in Poland:

  1. An employer provides application for obtaining a work permit (application must be submitted at least 30 days before planning to recruit)
  2. This application will be examined by Voivod (considering the workplace)
  3. A permit to work will be issued for a maximal period of  3 years (Voivod, examining the request, by law must find out  whether there was no possibility to recruit a pole for this job – if there are no candidates, the type of work requires to recruit nonresident alien and so on).



 The process of  obtaining a  Polish work permit takes about 1 months. A stamp duty makes from 50 up to 200 zl (depends on the employment period). 



Tags : Employment of foreigners in Poland , Working in Poland , Non-EU Citizens work in Europe , Procedures on Employment  , foreign service employment

Business and Immigration Consultants Lithuania 2005-2024